thomasbricker's Content

There have been 5 items by thomasbricker (Search limited from 29-October 19)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#5834 Metatags Not Showing Up

Posted by thomasbricker on 01 March 2011 - 10:04 AM in SEO Software & Discussions

I have used iWeb SEO Tool to put metatags into a site I made.
I am serving this site off of my Mobile Me server space.
It is within a folder in my Web > Sites area.
I am using a redirect with Network Solutions to point at where the site actually resides.
When I go to do a search, none of the terms I put in register at all.

Also when I go to check the source code on the page when it appears in a browser, it shows very little code at all.This is what I see:

<html><head><title>MYSTYLISTCATHIEARQUILLA.COM</title><meta name="keywords" content=""</head><frameset rows="100%", *" border="0" frameborder="0"><frame src="http://web.me.com/th...list_Home.html" name="MYSTYLISTCATHIEARQUILLA.COM"></frameset></html>

And thats it.
It looks like this is an outer shell and the real file is being called to.

How do I fix this problem?

#5358 Where Does Iweb Seo Tool Put Google Analytics Code?

Posted by thomasbricker on 16 November 2010 - 12:48 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

When I use iWeb SEO Tool to insert Google Analytics code, will it put the code in the header where it belongs?
(Im hoping this is the case)
Or in the footer?
Hopefully NOT in the body.

How can I tell?

#5322 Why Am I Seeing Two Index.html Pages In My Exports

Posted by thomasbricker on 29 October 2010 - 01:23 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

I left the index.html page alone and included it with the upload to the server.

I just didnt hear or see any mention of this "extra" index.html page in any of the videos or instructions Ive seen.
The correctly titled home page within an iWeb site is exactly the same as this "index.html" page.
Why is the redundancy necessary?

I know that every site must have a file named index.html within the top level of the site.
I just dont understand the logic of the duplicate html file.

#5317 Why Am I Seeing Two Index.html Pages In My Exports

Posted by thomasbricker on 28 October 2010 - 09:12 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

I have already correctly titled my index page within iWeb.
But when I look at the export to local folder, either in my finder or within iWeb SEO Tool, I am seeing both an index.html file and my correctly named file. So what should I do?
If I rename the file called index.html, wont it break the site?

#5316 Why Am I Seeing Two Index.html Pages In My Exports

Posted by thomasbricker on 28 October 2010 - 04:05 PM in SEO Software & Discussions

I have already correctly titled my index page within iWeb.
But when I look at the export to local folder, either in my finder or within iWeb SEO Tool, I am seeing both an index.html file and my correctly named file. So what should I do?
If I rename the file called index.html, wont it break the site?