pentimento's Content

There have been 4 items by pentimento (Search limited from 24-January 20)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1920 New Version 1.5?

Posted by pentimento on 19 January 2008 - 12:33 PM in Domainer

I also did not open 1.1 after opening 1.5 as I could never get 1.5 open...1.1 does open however, so I am unsure that the database is corrupted.

#1916 New Version 1.5?

Posted by pentimento on 17 January 2008 - 12:43 PM in Domainer

Both applications have been renamed to begin with RAGE.

Do not launch version 1.1 if you have already launched version 1.5 as it can reset the database options. If you have done this, please contact support and we can hep fix your database so you can use 1.5 again.

The check for update problem has been fixed.

Reinstalled through check for updates. Still cannot open 1.5, only 1.1 - same errors as above.

#1911 New Version 1.5?

Posted by pentimento on 16 January 2008 - 06:39 PM in Domainer

Just saw on VersionTracker that there is a new version 1.5 out - I downloaded and tried to install. Seems that this one is called Rage Domainer.app and my last one 1.1 is called Domainer.app.
Can't open the new version and when I try to check for updates for 1.1, it says that I have the current version. Any suggestions? Thanks!

1st error: An error occurred during the operation. duplicate column name:blogname
2nd error:
Error updating database
Your database could not be modified. You may not have the correct file Permissions or your disk may be full. Domainer will now quit.

Running on 10.4.11

#1837 [req] Some Formatting Options

Posted by pentimento on 15 December 2007 - 12:54 AM in Domainer

When I don't use the www in front of the domain name, I get different information than that which I get using the entire url. I'm wondering if this is something that I need to fix on the cpanel for those domains.
For instance, without the www, I do not come up with a google page rank or tags...
Thanks!