2 replies to this topic

#1 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 11:05 PM

EDIT - Title of post should be Mouse NOT Working ....

When I open certain parts of Domainer, I find my mouse isn't able to be used to select things like Menus, Check Boxes or even simple Cancel / OK buttons.

Happens when I open up a Smart Group to edit it - cant select anything with the mouse. Have to use the keyboard to move around.

Same for Export As CSV off the File Menu. I can't Tick / Untick any of the boxes using the mouse. Using the arrow keys on the keyboard lets me move up and down the list, but I haven't found the magic button to let me Tick / Untick any of them. (Space didn't work)

I'm using a 2 year old intel imac, Leopard 10.5.2, Domainer 1.6.

EDIT - using a Apple Aluminum Wired Keyboard with a Logitech Laser Mouse plugged into the keyboard. Never had the problem with another program.

Edited by MichaelQ, 08 April 2008 - 11:11 PM.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:24 AM

Hi,

With version 1.6, close the edit domains window before you show the Smart Groups editor. This should resolve the mouse problems. We will address this in a free update, sorry for the problems.

#3 MichaelQ

MichaelQ

RAGE Advisor

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 09:29 AM

Hi,

With version 1.6, close the edit domains window before you show the Smart Groups editor. This should resolve the mouse problems. We will address this in a free update, sorry for the problems.

Seems to have done the trick. Can't remember if I had the Edit Domain window open this afternoon - had so much stuff open while I was playing its possible. Working now though.

Thanks for your quick response here and on the other posts I had.

Michael

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users