1 reply to this topic

#1 luckiweeman

luckiweeman

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:43 PM

I just purchased this app today and am sorely disappointed. I use iWeb (iLife '11) to publish site to local folder. Local folder site size is 16 megs. I then drag this folder to WC and run optimize. WC reports it saved 6 megs and it's site folder reports around 8 megs in size. When I have WC publish to iDisk, it goes through the motions and tells me it's finished. I load the site but still slow. I compare site folder in iDisk and it's 16 megs, not the 8 meg optimized site. I've searched all the forums and even opened a ticket. No help yet. Can anyone help? otherwise i will be pursuing a refund.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:11 PM

I just purchased this app today and am sorely disappointed. I use iWeb (iLife '11) to publish site to local folder. Local folder site size is 16 megs. I then drag this folder to WC and run optimize. WC reports it saved 6 megs and it's site folder reports around 8 megs in size. When I have WC publish to iDisk, it goes through the motions and tells me it's finished. I load the site but still slow. I compare site folder in iDisk and it's 16 megs, not the 8 meg optimized site. I've searched all the forums and even opened a ticket. No help yet. Can anyone help? otherwise i will be pursuing a refund.

Hi,

Sorry for the problems you are experiencing.

This should definitely not be happening. I know you have received some emails from our support department already and the screen grab is on its way. We need to know what you are doing because it should be working properly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users