6 replies to this topic

#1 rliddle

rliddle

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:56 PM

I have used this successfully with 10 or so sites. One of my sites is giving Timed Out for almost half my site. I changed the Timeout After to 10 seconds and connection Delay to 300 ms. Still Time Outs. They are all good pages. Most of them are in a wordpress blog.

#2 Randy

Randy

RAGE Enthusiast

• RAGE Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, good luck getting help here. This software is so buggy its not even funny. I have had nothing but problems since the upgrade and I can't get anyone to help with the issues. I'm currently looking for a more responsive software developer.

#3 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:12 PM

Yeah, good luck getting help here. This software is so buggy its not even funny. I have had nothing but problems since the upgrade and I can't get anyone to help with the issues. I'm currently looking for a more responsive software developer.

Randy, that is very unfair. I have been responding to all of your questions here. We usually respond within a few hours (often less than 1 hour), but sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for a response. Especially this week as we prepare new software for release. (Although all of your requests have still received a response in under 10 hours).

I know this can be frustrating but the software will work for your website. Please see my response to you;

http://www.ragesw.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2410-help-different-results-in-sitemap-automator/

#4 rliddle

rliddle

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

Ugggh was hoping for an answer not a conversation.

#5 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 01:56 PM

Ugggh was hoping for an answer not a conversation.

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion. Your answer should be the same as Randy's. So just follow the link I provided for a solution to your issue as well.

#6 rliddle

rliddle

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

Thank you, will try that.

#7 Greta57

Greta57

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 04:36 AM

Yes this depends on what type of web site that you’re viewing if it’s a web site with high animations and videos playing the web connection can time out after multiple tries. But web sites like google.com should not have a problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users