1 reply to this topic

#1 benw

benw

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:17 PM

Hi. I'm a long-time Windows & Linux user who has just recently moved to Mac. This Macintosh Explorer is great, something that I've been looking for to help ease my transition to Mac.. but only half way:

Is there a way to create a new file - a simple 0 byte size file - on the run from Macintosh Explorer? Either by say right-clicking on a folder on the left panel, right-click any white space on the right, or via a button on the toolbar? I am also an old-school software developer so this create-new-file feature is particularly valuable to me in combination with the Macintosh Explorer, for example laying down structures for a new project.

i am evaluating Macintosh Explorer at the moment. If there is no way to do the above (or in the near future), I will look for alternative solutions.

Thank you.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 03:01 PM

Hi. I'm a long-time Windows & Linux user who has just recently moved to Mac. This Macintosh Explorer is great, something that I've been looking for to help ease my transition to Mac.. but only half way:

Is there a way to create a new file - a simple 0 byte size file - on the run from Macintosh Explorer? Either by say right-clicking on a folder on the left panel, right-click any white space on the right, or via a button on the toolbar? I am also an old-school software developer so this create-new-file feature is particularly valuable to me in combination with the Macintosh Explorer, for example laying down structures for a new project.

i am evaluating Macintosh Explorer at the moment. If there is no way to do the above (or in the near future), I will look for alternative solutions.

Thank you.

Hi,

We can add this feature in the next update.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users