2 replies to this topic

#1 stevef

stevef

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:35 PM

Hi. I am trying out webcrusher at the moment for the first time, and there are a couple things that don't seem to be working properly for me. Firstly, there is a file call 'bg_header.jpg' that appears in each of my folders (about 10). I don't want it optimised as it doesn't look good when it is. So I added bg_header to a filter.

Basically it only filters about every other occurrence and optimises the other half. Is that a limitation of the demo?

Also, and maybe I am not understanding correctly, but if the optimise jpeg option in preferences isn't ticked, then why does it optimise all jpegs? Is it standard that it does and that option is just for increasing or decreasing the amount?

Thanks.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 02:18 AM

Hi. I am trying out webcrusher at the moment for the first time, and there are a couple things that don't seem to be working properly for me. Firstly, there is a file call 'bg_header.jpg' that appears in each of my folders (about 10). I don't want it optimised as it doesn't look good when it is. So I added bg_header to a filter.

Basically it only filters about every other occurrence and optimises the other half. Is that a limitation of the demo?

Also, and maybe I am not understanding correctly, but if the optimise jpeg option in preferences isn't ticked, then why does it optimise all jpegs? Is it standard that it does and that option is just for increasing or decreasing the amount?

Thanks.

Try this;

1) Delete the optimized folder at username/Documents/RAGE WebCrusher/
2) Try optimizing again and let me know if everything works

It should work properly even if it is in demo mode.

#3 stevef

stevef

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

That sorted it thanks.

Steve.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users