1 reply to this topic

#1 Chik

Chik

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

...and keep developing it. I bet you guys can make it so much better. More business friendly! what do you say?

Chik

#2 AppleGUI

AppleGUI

RAGE Newbie

• RAGE Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 08:06 PM

How about RAGE develop an iWeb like application that has all the abilities of iWeb plus support for better templates, HTML5 and the ability to import iWeb domains. I think this is a HUGE opportunity to be considered, because as of next June a lot of people who depend on a simple WYSIWYG interface will be left in the dark...and by dark I mean the web just got darker for a lot of people who just want to share ideas and not worry about programming.

The iWeb SEO Tool should continue and if RAGE doesn't want to develop a cool iWeb replacement, than please recommend another solution. Will it be Rapid Weaver, Freeway?

Also there needs to be another company to come out with an iDisk replacement, and the ability to host your domain on that solution. I love iDisk and I know I will truly miss it. It is so easy to host large files for others that can't accept them in email format.

So I urge RAGE to consider the iWeb development at least. To make it successful I would charge the same rate as Apple would on the MacApp store of $15, and I bet you will sell 1 million copies the first month, once the Apple tech media suggests this as the alternative to iWeb.

It needs to keep the same simple philosophy of ease of use. Just like your iWeb SEO Tool. Simple and with that you have a very successful product.

Please consider it, and please post to indicate if this is in fact a solution you will pursue. You now have the edge to produce something great. I think people should not rely on Tumblr, Flickr, Blogger for creating sites on. You can do better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users