#1 Winston

Winston

RAGE User

• RAGE Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 10:58 AM

Greetings!

Congratulations on completing the new update for MapDesign. I admit to purchasing the earlier version with some hesitancy, but now I'm a frequent user; perhaps you could consider me a "convert" as I use the program daily with a web developer's equivalent of religious zeal.

It would be nice to see a list of the new features of MapDesign as it is developed, as the "What's New" features aren't readily apparent, at least not to me.

Many of the programs I've purchased over the last year have indicated they are "Leopard Ready." Is MapDesign "Leopard Ready?"

Best Regards,

Winston

Edited by Winston, 31 October 2007 - 10:58 AM.

#2 RageSW

RageSW

Administrator

• RAGE Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 31 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Hi Winston,

Yes it is Leopard ready. If you experience any problems please post them here.

For exactly what's new;

- New option to output Rapidweaver compatible image maps (All image references are made to an assets folder instead of an images folder which makes it much easier to add your image map to Rapidweaver)
- MapDesign can now easily create relative links for you by specifying the default directory in the Inspector window. This also makes it much easier to add image maps to third party web development tools including Rapidweaver
- Fixed a compatibility issues with image maps and Firefox
- When 'Switch to selection tool after creating a shape' is enabled in the Preferences you can hold option while creating a shape to override this and stay on the current shape
- Changes to the demo limitations - a watermark is now added to your image maps instead disabling exporting of Effects based image maps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users